WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Delicious Sandwich Social

The Delicious Sandwich Social

So, no, this isn't a normal post. But this idea is so awesome, I had to post it and maybe inspire a few others to give it a try. Today I asked around at work and got about 10 people interested so I'm planning on at my workplace! I encourage you to do the same. Each person makes a sandwich and cuts it in half. Keep one half and the other half gets exchange for someone else's! Variety sandwich lunch day!

No comments: