WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Run Away With Me" Clothespin Doll and Matchbox Swap

"Run Away With Me" Clothespin Doll and Matchbox Swap

Sign-up date: October 5, 2007
Swap date: December 5, 2007

This is the other Swap-Bot swap I just HAD to mention. It's one of the cutest swap ideas I've heard in a while. And I love clothespin dolls (I'm creating a series of them in costumes) so I'm sort of biased. For this swap, you send your partner a clothespin doll all dressed up to take a trip and then create a suitcase out of a matchbox for him/her. Pack up the suitcase with things your doll might need for their trip and send them along! So cute!!

No comments: