WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Friday, January 4, 2008

Mobile Swap


Mobile Swap

Sign-up date: January 18, 2008
Swap date: February 20, 2008

Oh, my goodness! Meg has got the most fabulous idea for a swap! You will make your partner a mobile to hang up and decorate their house in the void of the Christmas decorations we all just packed up! I so wish I was not in the middle of a swap moratorium as this is right up my alley and I am sure this will bring out all the really creative people!

No comments: