WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Monday, November 24, 2008

Ravelry swaps

I was sure I had already posted Ravelry as a swap service/site but checking today I see that I have NOT! Ravelry is a great option for swapping for those who do any sort of yarn craft. Several groups host swaps and there is a Swap Central group that is nothing but swaps. You must join the site (free and easy) to start discussing swaps in the group and forum sections.

No comments: