WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Interview with Becky of Creative Blog Designs


Becky has her hands full with her family and her blog design business, Creative Blog Designs. Now she's thrown swap hosting into the mix! Visit her blog and give her a big howdy-hey! She also has a food blog! Yum!

SwapDex: Tell us a bit about you.

Backy: I am 25 years old, and happily married for 5 1/2 years. I have two darling kids, ages 3 and 2, and I am pregnant with my third due in June! Wow, that seems like a lot when I spell it out. I love my family so much. Besides taking care of my kids, I run an online business designing blogs. I also love playing piano and one of my greatest loves is food. I love to cook, but I love going out to eat even more.

SD: How long have you been swapping?

B: My Secret Santa Swap was the first swap I have ever hosted. It was really fun and I will definitely do it again next year, and hopefully some fun things in between.

SD: How did you learn about swapping, and what made you decide to do your first one? Do you remember your first one?

B: I learned about swapping by seeing one go around called the "Favorite Things Swap" and I thought it was a fun way to get to know other bloggers.

SD: What's your favorite type of swap or favorite swap you've ever been in or hosted?

B: Favorite Things Swap - where you send your swap partner one of your most favorite things (in the price range) and tell why you love it so much. Then your partner can enjoy it too.

SD: Those are really popular, I think people love sharing their favorites with others! What do you think is the most challenging part of hosting a swap?

B: Getting enough people to participate. I am still new at this, so I don't have a ton of swappers.

Well, hopefully you'll get a few visitors via the SwapDex! Thanks for participating, Becky!

No comments: