WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What's your limit?

Your swap limit that is? Do you even have one?

I try not to join more than 2 swaps at the same time, especially if they are multiple-handcrafted-item swaps like quilt block swaps. They might be sort of assembly-line projects but it takes time and attention that I don't think should be sacrificed.

Of course, I am breaking my own rule right now by being signed up for three Halloween swaps! (Heidi's swap and a couple of smaller ones on Swap-Bot) They are my all-time favorite swaps, I love Halloween goodies! And since I'm a little too old to go around Trick or Treating to get my goodies, I'll join some swaps and have them mailed to me in time to enjoy!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Sure am happy you chose mine!!....Heidi XO

Dianah said...

I told myself one at a time. In reality it is two. One is a Secret Sister swap to be mailed in November. Because of the long due date I allowed myself another swap. Right now it is Jane's Disappearing 9-Patch. I'm almost done with them.

Yarni Gras! said...

I don't really have one as long as I can work within a budget I've set. I tend to join according to the theme and to whether or not I would use the swap item(s)