WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Reveals

Because of the key words I use, along with my email alerts for new swaps, I also usually end up getting some posts with swap reveals. I LOVE seeing these! Pictures of finished project, especially swap projects, give me so much inspiration! So I thought I'd share them with you occasionally.
Here are a few of my recent favorites:

I had wanted to see the Vintage Alice in Wonderland Tags ever since I posted the swap, I knew they would be fantastic! Fairy Child Heirlooms posted the tags she received!

The charms for the Witches Cupboard Charm Swap are AWESOME! I just made a Halloween-themed bracelet for a swap and I wish I had seen these beforehand, I would have added a wire spiderweb for sure!

Amy of Inspire Co. posted the black and white ornaments she got back from the Black and White Vintage Halloween swap.

Do you have pictures of a swap you've recently received? I'd love to see it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout-out!

I just posted pictures from another Alice in Wonderland tag swap I took part in.

http://fairychildheirlooms.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/blooming-ideas-alice-in-wonderland-tag-swap/

:) Missy