WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Monday, March 29, 2010

Running Playlist

*Note*-I meant to post this on my personal blog instead of SwapDex but for those out there that walk/run, I would love to hear your favorites! Thanks to Sunny Tuesday for sharing hers already!

I love seeing people's running music. I generally listen to a mix of classic country (Gene Autry, Riders in the Sky, Jerry Reed, etc.), newer pop with a good beat and older (90's) alternative. Oh, and some show tunes in there for good measure! Here's my playlist from the 5K Saturday!

Songs that I heard on shuffle:
TiK ToK-Ke$sha (At the start line, this is a nice song that has a good, consistent beat to start off with.)
Rock and Roll Music-The Beatles
Kids in America-Bloodhound Gang
Let It Rock-Kevin Rudolph (pressed skip on this one, not feeling it)
Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now-HairSpray
Jai Ho-Slumdog Millionaire
She's So Lovely-Scouting for Girls
Dragostea Din Tei-O-Zone
Scotty Doesn't Know-Lustra
I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks-Bloodhound Gang
Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes-Skeets McDonald (As I approached the last 1/4 mile or so, this was such a nice, peppy song to end on!)

Songs on my list that didn't play during the run:
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo-Bloodhound Gang
You Can't Stop the Beat-Hairspray
That's Not My Name-The Ting Tings
One Night in Bangkok-Murray Head
I Don't Feel Like Dancin'-Scissor Sisters
Sexy Bitch-David Guetta
Fit but You Know It-The Streets
When You're Hot, You're Hot-Jerry Reed
He Mele No Lilo-Lilo & Stitch
Three Point One Four-Bloodhound Gang
I've Got Spurs That Jingle-Jangle-Jingle-Gene Autry

1 comment:

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

Thanks for sharing! I love hearing what's on people's workout playlists. A couple on mine: Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns and Airstream Driver by Gomez.