WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Friday, May 21, 2010

Vintage Vacation Swap


Vintage Vacation Swap

Sign-up date: May 25, 2010
Swap date: June 30, 2010

Create a vintage vacation theme package with at least 2 vintage items, at least 1 handmade item, something edible and other goodies you might want to add.

1 comment:

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Hey there!!
Just wanted to thank you so very much for listing my Vintage Vacation Swap! :) What a coool blog you have!! I put a link on my facebook..and will blog about you as well!! I know so many gals will be totally excited to know about you! :)

I just wanted to let you know that I will be keeping the sign ups open till Tuesday night. I want as many gals as possible to be able to play along. Feel free to update the new deadline. Also...send out date of pkgs will not be till' the end of June.

Stay tuned to my blog!!

Thanks again!!

xoxo Jenny Holiday