WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Club Little House


Club Little House

Sign-ups begin: September 25, 2008

I don't know how I completely overlooked posting this here! I posted about my super-secret project that I am whipping up over at Corgipants (to submit for one of the juried spots) and omitted it from the good ol' SwapDex!

Club Little House is a single-point swap for miniatures, many of them handmade. This time around, there are going to be two groups of twelve. Eleven slots will be available on a first come-first serve basis, the other 12 will be juried. Club Little House has a blog but the announcement seem to be happening on Amy's blog, not the CLH blog.

EDIT-I guess I should also add that this swap costs $25 to participate in, above and beyond postage to the hostess for both open and juried spots.

No comments: