WELCOME!
To search for swaps, check out the categories to the right.
The 'current swaps' category shows all swaps with open sign-ups.

Please note the swaps listed are NOT hosted by the SwapDex. Visit each host's site by clicking the underlined link within each post to view further information and sign up.

Hosts:
Please alert me to any new swaps to list or any misinformation regarding a listing!
swapdex{at}gmail{dot}com

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mobile Swap 2009


Mobile Swap 2009

Sign-up date: January 30, 2009
Swap date: February 28, 2009

Oh, a mobile! Just the thing to liven up a room with movement and color! You will create for your partner a mobile and get one back in return. I want to stress that mobiles are NOT just for baby's cribs, although you can specify if that is what you'd like when you sign up. I had a mobile in my kitchen for years and I now have one in my craft room.

No comments: